Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Toronto in Black and White

"To see in color is a delight for the eye but to see in black and white is a delight for the soul." - Andri Cauldwell
Yesterday, I went out to brave the snow storm in Downtown Toronto. I had two sets, one taken in color (please click here) and one in black and white.

I walked on slippery snow filled walkways, covering my face from the snow and wind chill but always on the lookout on the beauty that the condition projects.

After staying in Asia for so long and getting used to Typhoons, i am now faced with another set of challenges. Snow Storm! What better way to experience and photograph something that is entirely new to me.


Alone in the Cold 




 During this time, would it be safe to take the subway than the bus or driving?

 The lone cyclist







No comments: