Thursday, January 15, 2015

Toronto Sunrise



By now, you should know just how much i adore Sunrise and Sunsets. Most of my photos will be taken around this time.


When we came here in November, jetlagged and all, i would be up by 6:00AM and i would just laze around and look outside Lake Ontario. I am lucky i have a beautiful view from my sister's flat in Maple Square that gives me the chance to have a sight of the sunrise every morning (well not really, and i'm going to talk about that on my next entry - read here).

So my day starts the moment i make my cup of coffee, step out of the balcony and literally just stand there in awe and watch till the sun is up. 
"Get outside. Watch the sunrise. Watch the sunset. How does that make you feel? Does it make you feel big or tiny? Because there's something good about feeling both." -Amy Grant
These are pictures 30 golden minutes before sunrise. What's not to love about Sunrise? Everything about it is just magical! 






No comments: